peaches modern life
Welcome to nick reboot – a 24/7 live stream of classic Nickelodeon shows from the 90s and early 2000s! nick reboot exists solely to provide a medium for commentary, criticism, educational review, and research of Nickelodeon as it was during that time period.
Shows are picked at random to appear in the queue. Some shows have a greater episode number than others, giving that show a better chance of being played. We try to weight the numbers in favor of more popular shows.
|100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd||Legends of the Hidden Temple|
|Aaahh!!! Real Monsters||Nick Arcade|
|All That||Rocket Power|
|Animorphs||Rocko’s Modern Life|
|Are You Afraid of the Dark?||Rugrats|
|As Told by Ginger||Salute Your Shorts|
|Clarissa Explains It All||The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|Cousin Skeeter||The Adventures of Pete & Pete|
|Double Dare 2000||The Amanda Show|
|Doug||The Angry Beavers|
|Family Double Dare||The Journey of Allen Strange|
|Figure It Out||The Ren & Stimpy Show|
|Global Guts||The Secret World of Alex Mack|
|Hey Dude||The Wild Thornberrys|
|Hey Arnold!||Tiny Toon Adventures|
|Invader Zim||What Would You Do?|
|KaBlam!||Wild & Crazy Kids|
|Kenan & Kel||You Can’t Do That on Television|
The stream is the main feature of the website and is the video player that displays the content/programming on nick reboot.
If the stream isn’t working for you, try the following methods:
- First, try pressing the “play” button in the bottom left hand corner of the stream. Sometimes the playback simply doesn’t auto start.
- Sometimes it’s your computer and you need to refresh the stream or fix your internet connection. Try refreshing your browser as well.
- If the stream goes out while you’re watching, wait a few minutes and it should come back online. Sometimes the server just needs to reset itself.
- If the stream doesn’t automatically restart after a few minutes, this indicates a larger problem that a technician will need to fix. If this is the case, a status message will likely be posted in the chat room topic. You can help by notifying an admin or moderator.
Please don’t panic if the stream goes out for an extended period of time – things break sometimes and need to be repaired. Feel free to hang out in the chat and take part in discussions or come back at a later time.
– This pauses/resumes the stream playback.
– This adjusts the volume of the stream.
– This button refreshes the stream box only. It’s best used if you’re experiencing lag.
– This button hides/shows the playlist. The playlist tells you what’s currently playing and the next 4 episodes in queue.
– This button hides/shows the chat. Intended for parents of young children watching the stream who don’t want them to be subjected to mature content.
– This button dims everything except for the stream, chat, and playlist. Best used during Are You Afraid of the Dark.
– This button puts the stream in fullscreen mode. Pressing F11 gives you a better experience and performs the same task however. Press the ESC key to exit fullscreen mode.
The stream will occasionally display video and banner ads based on your country or region. If you’d like to block these from showing, please download the latest version of Adblock Plus for your browser.
The chat is the secondary feature of the site and serves as a medium for commentary, criticism, and general discussion with other users of the website. If you choose to participate in the chat, there are rules that must be followed.
Register a chat account
To register a chat account you must first pick a unique nickname. You can do this by clicking the “Menu” button in the chat client. It’s located to the left of the text-input line and looks like this:
- Select “Change nickname” and pick something you like. After you’ve picked a unique nickname, wait 120 seconds then click the same menu button but this time select “Register nickname”. Put your e-mail address and pick a password – then click the “Register nickname” button.
- You’ll then get a confirmation e-mail sent to the address you provided after a few minutes. Copy the confirmation command you find in your email address and paste it into the chat input box and press enter. Make sure there are no spaces before the start of the command (before the /). If you mess this up you’ll end up sending the command to the main chat and it wont work. Try it again, this time with no spaces before the start of the command.
- If everything goes correctly you’ll get a success message. The next time you try to use your nickname, it will prompt you for your password.
If you have an IRC client, you can connect directly. We’re on irc.geekshed.net in the channel #nick_reboot
Please note that certain features may not work in certain browsers. Google Chrome and FireFox are tested and work the best.
We only have five basic rules here at nick reboot, and by using the site and logging in to chat, you agree to follow the following rules/terms.
1. Don’t be mean – be a nice person.
2. No racism.
3. No sexually explicit or offensive language.
4. No spam. (This includes links to other websites)
5. Have fun!
If you’d like to continue reading, we will go into the specifics of what is not allowed. Otherwise, if you follow the above rules, you’ll be fine.
Detailed info on prohibited actions:
a. Threatening, harassing, name-calling or derogatory comments towards other users.
b. Making racist, biased, or otherwise hateful comments.
c. Impersonation of any user, admin, or moderator (with malicious intent).
d. Flamebaiting, instigating or otherwise intentionally starting an argument is prohibited.
a. Commentary/content involving sexually explicit themes, hard drugs or illegal activity (commentary relating to use of alcohol and marijuana is allowed).
b. Offensive or Obscene Usernames.
c. Excessively Graphic or Obscene commentary.
a. Spam (identical posts, sequential posts, posting too fast, TOO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS).
b. Advertising of any kind.
c. Public display or disrupting pleas for attention.
d. Posting links to obscene/harmful materials.
Privacy (Respect it!)
a. Personal information (Phone Numbers, E-mail addresses, physical street addresses, etc. Talk of states/regions/countries is fine).
b. Attempting to guess any personal information of any other user.
c. Online privacy starts with you! The less information you give out, the less people will know.
a. Commentary/content involving ANY illegal activity online or offline.
When you are chatting on our site, you’re playing the role of a guest on the GeekShed IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Server. nick reboot does not own this server, therefore you should read, understand, and follow GeekShed’s Terms of Service.
Attempting to circumvent a ban is against the rules – this includes making another account.
If a rule is broken, it is the moderator or administrator’s responsibility to make sure the user in question knows that they are in violation. Most broken rules will be followed up with a warning on the chat. If the user understands the warning and doesn’t continue to misbehave, it ends there.
If a user continues to break the rules further warnings or a ban may be issued based on the discretion of the moderator or administrator. Bans may be temporary or permanent. Please respect and follow the rules – bans are the last thing we want to issue.
a. Any user-created content is the sole responsibility of the user that posted it.
b. Each user assumes responsibility for their own posts, and accepts any repercussions for its contents.
All text/commentary/actions from our chat are being logged 24/7 by a bot for internal and record keeping purposes.
*Rules/terms are subject to change at any time without warning.
Welcome to nick reboot – a 24/7 live stream of classic Nickelodeon shows from the 90s and early 2000s! nick reboot exists solely to provide a medium for commentary, criticism, educational review, and research of Nickelodeon as it was during that time period. We are a non-profit website. All streamed content, programming (original and syndicated), characters, related properties, animation, brands, and production are copyright of their respective owners and companies.
Shows are aired live and in random order, meaning that you are seeing what everyone else is seeing – just like live TV. There is no way to play shows on demand or download any content whatsoever.
We feature an interactive chat system right next to the stream where you are encouraged to take part in contributing discussions. The chat is based on IRC (Internet Relay Chat), so feel free to connect with your own client. For server/channel information, please see the Help page. Please also see the Rules page for proper chat etiquette.
We air shows (both cartoons and live action) from the 90s and early 2000s that were shown on the Nickelodeon TV channel during that time. This includes syndicated programming, original programming, station IDs, bumpers, and commercials. To view the list of all shows we play, see the Shows page.
Enjoy your stay at nick reboot!